Lively après and plenty of sunny intermediate skiing.
- Part of the huge, lift-linked Milky Way ski area, which links to Montgenèvre in France.
- Great range of après bars and famously lively nightlife.
- Ski bus service so you don't have to stay close to the lifts.
The pedestrianised village stretches across a modern centre surrounded by a catalogue of bars and restaurants, to the charismatic old town, full of wooden buildings and cobbled streets. Renowned for being popular with the Brits there’s a very busy après scene and nightlife – ideal for those that love to party into the early hours. The resort also has a ski bus service (for an extra charge) that follows four routes around the village taking you up to the Clotes and Sportinia lifts.
Please be aware that local authorities have closed four runs between Sauze d’Oulx and the rest of the Milky Way ski area to investigate an incident that happened earlier in the year. Those four runs are Cresta (red), 27 Bis (blue), 27 Bassa (blue) and 27 Alta (red). The only run back into Sauze that’s open is a black run named Colo. This means that while all abilities can leave Sauze to get elsewhere in the Milky Way ski area, only those confident on black runs can get back. Ski school is not affected.
To make sure you can make the most of the mountain, on certain days we’re organising coach pick-ups from Sestriere and Sansicario to bring customers back to Sauze d’Oulx. The coach will cost €10 per person. Customers can also join us on our regular ski away-day to Montgenèvre, which includes return transfers for €20 per person. Our teams in resort will explain more about these once you arrive.
Top 3 accommodations in Sauze d'Oulx
from €629 per person
Hotel Gran Baita
from €605 per person
from €615 per person
10% off lift pass & equipment
Kids Ski Free
- Discounted lift passes for children aged 8 years and under, when accompanying adult pre-books a lift pass of the same type.
- Free helmet hire for children aged 11 years and under when hiring skis/board and boots.
Discounted lift passes for adults aged 75 years and over.