Savoia Palace Hotelin , Italy
- Fantastic location in the pedestrianised centre of Madonna di Campiglio.
- Adjacent to the 5 Laghi chairlift.
- Relaxing sauna, steam room and whirlpool, and massage available.
An approximate fee of €2 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The friendly Savoia Palace Hotel provides outstanding accommodation and excellent service. You'll be utterly spoilt by the variety of delicious cuisine available at dinner, and the hotel's bar, with its open log fire, is the perfect place to relax afterwards.
2-for-1 lift passes
· situated in the pedestrianised centre of the resort · adjacent to the 5 Laghi chairlift
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, shower and WC.
· à la carte restaurant · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage · lounge/TV room · bar with log fire · free WiFi throughout hotel · lift · 55 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and starter, salad and dessert buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Health and safety advice
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.