Fairmont Tremblantin , Canada
- Unfortunately it's only possible to book this destination by phone. Don't worry, our Reservations Team are really helpful and friendly so give them a call on 01 653 3504 for more information or to book your holiday.
- 5-star ski-in, ski-out hotel in the best position in Tremblant.
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs overlooking the slopes.
- Excellent restaurants with unique ambience and décor.
- Relaxing lounge with amazing views, and onsite café.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Fairmont Tremblant truly lives up to its name. It’s an impressive building with the best location in resort - right next to the slopes, just steps from the chairlift and gondola, and with all the shops, bars and restaurants right on your doorstep.
Inside, the hotel oozes luxury. The rooms are designed in a 'chic chalet' style, inkeeping with the Laurentian mountain spirit. They're spacious and comfortable – and many have excellent views of the slopes and town. When you want to relax, you can curl up in front of the roaring fire in the lounge, grab a drink in the Axe Lounge Bar, or treat yourself with a visit to the spa or indoor pool. Overlooking the slopes is the outdoor pool, which is one of the only ones in resort to stay open in winter, and there are also outdoor hot tubs (one of which is adults only) to really soothe those muscles.
Mealtimes are a real treat to – you can upgrade to bed and breakfast to enjoy a full hot American buffet each morning at Le Comptoir Cuisine du Marché. At lunchtime, pick up a fresh sandwich or soup from the Fairmont’s Ricochet Café & Terrace and sit back in the sun to watch other skiers take on the mountain. Dinner in the Choux Gras Brasserie Culinaire is also a must-try – it offers a high-quality menu featuring fresh, local and seasonal products with decadent dishes. You're boung to leave impressed and satisfied.
The staff are also excellent, with that perfect mix of professional and friendly that makes Fairmont such a well-loved brand, and keeps customers coming back year after year.
· ski-in, ski-out at the base of the slopes - the best location in Tremblant · steps from the Flying Mile chairlift and Express gondola · close to shops, bars and restaurants
All rooms have a bathroom with bath, shower and WC, smart TV, mini fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and safe.
Fairmont Room - sleeps 1-2: One king bed or two double beds.
Fairmont Room - sleeps 1-4: One king bed or two double beds.
Deluxe Room - sleeps 1-4: Larger rooms with one king bed or two queen beds and living area with sofa bed.
Junior Suite - sleeps 1-4 (max 3 adults): Semi-private bedroom with one king or queen bed and living area with sofa bed.
· indoor and outdoor pools · spa with steam rooms and saunas · extra charge for treatments · fitness centre · outdoor hot tubs overlooking the slopes · complimentary ski valet service · open fire · terrace with fire pits overlooking the slopes · games room with video games · free WiFi · concierge service · lift · 314 bedrooms
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast with full American buffet breakfast taken in Le Comptoir Cuisine du Marché restaurant - 7am-10.30am
Ski & Spa
Escape the snow for a few hours to relax in the tranquil elegance of the Fairmont’s spa.
Swim a few lengths in the indoor pool before heading outdoors to enjoy views of the mountains from the warmth of the outdoor pool. Catch up with your friends in the lovely 40°c whirlpool before plunging into the chilly 18°c Nordic bath to regulate your body temperature. If you’re looking to detox, lay down on the warm wood in the dry sauna, or breathe in the cleansing mist in the steam rooms. If you’d rather work up a sweat, the exercise room has everything from free weights to cardio equipment.
The Moment Spa is the perfect getaway, even if it is for a few hours. The qualified therapists will pamper you with all types of massages, from aromatherapy to warm & cold basalt stone, facials, manicures, body wraps and exfoliation treatments. Additional charges will apply on treatments which can be booked and paid for locally.
Not available on-line
Holidays to Tremblant are not available to book online - please call 01 4331080 for prices and availability. Resort and accommodation info is available online – click the ‘ski resorts’ tab.
Rooms are priced on maximum occupancy. The price of the room is the same regardless of bed configuration.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Room only includes accommodation only.