Hotel Miravallein , Italy
- Located in the picturesque old town, 5 minutes' walk from the resort centre.
- Great value, with free use of sauna and whirlpool.
- Dining room with panoramic views of the Susa valley below.
An approximate fee of €1.50 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The comfortable Miravalle is one of Sauze d’Oulx’s most popular hotels, thanks to its friendly, relaxed ambience and great location in the pretty Old Town, within easy reach of the ski area. You can be at the ski bus stop or riding up the Clotes chairlift in just minutes, ready for a day on the slopes.
Evenings at the Miravalle are for relaxing in the sauna and soaking in the whirlpool before your 3-course evening meals in the restaurant, which has beautiful panoramic views of the Susa valley. The staff are the stars of the Miravalle and their food and service is exemplary – far exceeding its 3-star rating. And if you need to keep an eye on the pennies, our full board package makes for a great value stay to boot.
· 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · 10 minutes' walk to the Clotes chairlift · ski bus to the ski school meeting point at top of Sportinia chairlift · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre through the picturesque old town
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· bar/lounge with small satellite TV corner with some English speaking channels (BBC1, ITV1, BBC News) · dining room with panoramic views · sun terrace · sauna and whirlpool · WiFi · lift · 42 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 2-course lunch at the Capanna Kind or Chalet Molino restaurant on the slopes · 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included · unlimited free drinks with dinner to be consumed only in the restaurant (wine, soft drinks and water) · afternoon tea/coffee and cake (4.30-5.30pm)
Health and safety advice
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Full board includes breakfast, lunch and evening meal.