Chalet Isabella, Tignes Le Lacin , France
- Piste-side location, less than 1 minute's walk from the slope.
- 5 minutes' walk from the nearest lift and 5 minutes downhill walk to resort centre.
- Sauna and sunny terrace withsuperb views over Tignes.
- Crystal chalet delivers fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
A beautiful big and airy chalet in Tignes Le Lac, the Chalet Isabella is great example of the catered chalet experience. It’s a contemporary chalet, with plenty of light as well as stunning views over Tignes le Lac from its big balconies on both levels. It's also just 5 minutes' walk from the resort centre, and 5 minutes from the nearest lift.
The ground floor of the chalet is where the life and soul of the place is. There is an open-plan lounge/diner with a high roof and lit by a wooden carriage-wheel just inviting you to bed down into the sofas and futons post ski. The chalet also has the added benefit of a sauna, a welcome relief after a hard day on the slopes.
10% off lift pass & equipment
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
€50 off per person
· piste-side location · 5 minutes downhill walk to the centre of Tignes Le Lac
Chalet Isabella - sleeps 12-13 (room numbers in brackets):
Open-plan living area with sunny balcony.
Twin rooms with twin beds, private bath and WC (1&2) - sleeps 2.
Twin rooms with twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony (3&4) - sleeps 2.
Small lounge area with balcony.
Twin room with twin beds, private bath and WC (5) - sleeps 2.
Twin room with twin beds and a single bed (suitable for child only as under eaves), private bath and WC (6) - sleeps 2-3.
Please note: Cots are availabale for rooms 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6. Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· open plan lounge/dining area with sunny balcony · separate small lounge/reading area · free WiFi · TV and DVD player · sauna · pre-bookable private nanny service available · services of the Crystal chalet hosts · towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover on request
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes · 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee (6 evenings a week) · 4-course farewell dinner on final evening · early meals for children available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Children aged 11 years and under are only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter) OR if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.