Le Hameau des Airelles Apartmentsin , France
- At the foot of the slopes, 2 minutes' walk to the Chalvet cable car.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room.
- Cosy lounge with fireplace.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
€300-€500 dependant on group and apartment size.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Hameau des Airelles apartments occupy an enviable location right at the foot of the slopes, close to the Chalvet cable car and the resort centre.
Traditional in style, the apartments have been built with respect to local architectural character. Inside, they’re simple yet stylish, with tiled floors and wooden furniture, while great views come as standard from balconies and terraces. Self catering is easy thanks to the well-equipped kitchenettes, which even have an oven and dishwasher - though your central location means you might want to ditch the cooking and head out to eat instead.
The complex has a brilliant indoor to outdoor pool, perfect for a relaxing dip under the stars. There’s also the Ô Pure Spa which has a hot tub, sauna and Hammam - with massages and treatments available for an extra charge. In the evening, you can unwind in front of the fire in the cosy lounge, or just stay in and watch a DVD. There’s a good mix of apartment types to suit any group or family and things like ski lockers, a laundry service and free WiFi to make your ski trip simple.
2-for-1 lift passes
The Airelles is located at the foot of the slopes, just a short ski along a green piste to the Chalvet gondola, or a 5 minute walk to the popular Oblisque area of the village. The closest piste takes you down to two different lifts, giving the choice of front or back areas to ski.
· 2 minutes' walk to the Chalvet cable car · at the foot of the slopes · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All have kitchenette with hot plates, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and oven, bathroom and WC, flatscreen TV, WiFi, CD/DVD player and balcony or sun terrace. Bed linen, beds made on arrival (except sofas and bunks), towels, cleaning kit (must be requested from reception) and local taxes included.
Type C Apartment (26-34m²) - sleeps 1-4: Double or twin bedroom and living area with sofa bed for two people.
Type E Apartment (34-41m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double or twin bedroom. Extra cabin bunk room and living area with sofa bed for two people.
Type E1 Apartment (41-46m²) - sleeps 1-6: Two bedrooms with either a double bed or twin beds and living area with sofa bed for two people.
· indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool · extra charge for O Pure Spa with sauna, steam room and whirlpool (first entry free) · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · cosy lounge area with fireplace · ski room · luggage store · free WiFi throughout · free 5-half-day kids clubs for children aged 4-10 years Mon-Fri 9am-12pm OR 2-5pm (advanced booking before arrival is required) · weekly kids party (7.30-10pm) · free youth club for guests aged 11-17 years (available 22 Dec-4 Jan, 9 Feb-8 Mar and 6 Apr-12 Apr · youth zone available all season · 186 apartments
· extra charge for bakery delivery service (orders must be placed the day before at reception) · extra charge for grocery delivery service
Check-in is from 5pm.
End-of-stay cleaning is not included as standard. Kitchen must be cleaned thoroughly and sheets left in corridor.
Please note that access to the Ô Pure Spa is restricted to guests aged 18 years and over, apart from during peak season when access is open to those aged 14 years and over on Wednesdays from 3-8pm when accompanied by an adult.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).