Hotel Neige et Cielin , France
- Skiing virtually to and from the doorstep, 5 minutes' walk to ski school.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Great value, popular hotel with a superb range of entertainment on offer for all the family.
- Large sun terrace, offering wonderful views across the valley and bar with an open fire.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Neige et Ciel is a popular choice, with many guests returning year after year. A good option for families with a relaxed atmosphere, buffet style lunch and evening meals, and a great location with skiing virtually to the door. This hotel offers kids' clubs with a range of activities to keep little ones entertained all week long during French holidays.
· ski virtually to the doorstep (depending on conditions) · short bus ride to ski school meeting point · 2 minutes' walk to slopes and ski lift
All rooms have a TV, telephone, safe and mini-fridge.
Double Room (14m²) - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Triple room (17m²)- sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): Double bed, single bed (only suitable for a child up to 10 years), private shower and WC.
Triple room (17m²)- sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, single bed (only suitable for a child up to 10 years), private shower and WC.
Please note: Single beds are only suitable for one child up to 10 years - children 10 years and over will not be accepted.
· large bar with open fire · sun terrace · WiFi in rooms and throughout hotel (additional cost) · ski room with lockers · 2 restaurants · hotel-run kids' club (only available during French holidays) · daily entertainment programme and animation theatre · 202 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · buffet evening meals · wine is included with evening meals · Christmas Eve and New Year’s gala dinners are included in the price of the holiday
Health and safety advice
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Poussins, Renardeaux, Pirates and Junior & Teens Clubs
The range of clubs in the Hotel Neige at Ciel suit children of all ages. Club Poussins is for the smallest children aged from 3 months - 2 years, Club Renardeaux is the next age bracket for little ones from 3-5 years, Les Pirates is for 6-10 years, and the Junior & Teens Clubs for the oldest children between 11 and 17 years. All clubs have English-speaking staff.
- Club Poussins is held in a secure area full of early-learning activities and games, a nap area and an outdoor play area
- Club Renardeaux & Les Pirates provides themed activities each week, arts and crafts, storytime, singing and creative workshops, plus 'Leo get-togethers' every afternoon including puppet shows, film showings, parties and shows performed by the children
- The Junior & Teens Club offers a specially reserved area for the older children with activities like a Wii, table tennis tournaments, creative workshops and fun sports challenges
- Afternoon snacks are included for children aged 3 months to 10 years
- Extra charge for ski school drop-off and pick-up for children attending Prosneige ski lessons during French school holidays
Poussins and Renardeaux clubs are open all season, Sunday to Friday, from 8.45am to 5.45pm. Lunch is not included, and will be payable locally.
Les Pirates Club is only open during French school holidays*, Sunday to Friday, from 8.45am-5.45pm.
Junior & Teen clubs only operate during French school holidays* for 15 hours per week.
Please note: Pre-booking is required. Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of six.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.