Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge, Arc 2000in , France
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
This ski-in, ski-out hotel is superbly located at the bottom of the mountain that gave it its name – the Aiguille Rouge. It offers a full range of activities and a kids' club, along with an excellent standard of accommodation.
2-for-1 lift passes
· ski-in, ski-out · in the centre of Arc 2000 · 4 minutes' walk to the lifts · 2 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a cable TV. A safe is available at reception at an extra charge.
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single roll-out bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.Rooms with mountain views may be available on request.
Please note: Rooms can sleep three adults, but floor space will be limited, so we recommend these rooms for two adults and one child.
· bar and lounge with south-facing sun terrace · panoramic restaurant overlooking the piste · extra charge for WiFi · hotel-run kids' club for children aged 3-5 years · board games · extra charge for table football and pool table · ski room and lockers · 3 lifts · 218 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · evening meals with unlimited wine included · one raclette evening per week · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Renardeaux, Pirates and Junior & Teens Clubs
There's a range of clubs in the Hotel L'Aiguille Rouge to suit children of all ages. Club Renardeaux is for little ones from 3-5 years, Les Pirates is for 6-10 years, the Junior Club is for 11-13 years, and Teens Club is for the oldest children between 14 and 17 years. While children in the clubs are predominantly French, the staff all speak English.
- Club Renardeaux and Les Pirates provide themed activities each week, arts and crafts, storytime, singing and creative workshops, plus Leo get-togethers every afternoon including puppet shows, film showings, parties and shows performed by the children
- The Junior Club and Teens Club offer a specially reserved area for the older children with activities like a Wii, table tennis tournaments, creative workshops and fun sports challenges
- Afternoon snacks are included for children aged 3-10 years
Renardeaux Club is open all season, Sunday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.30pm. Lunch is not included and will be payable locally.
Les Pirates Club is open during French school holidays*, from 8.30am-5.30pm. Lunch is not included and will be payable locally.
Junior Club and Teen Club only operate during French school holidays* for 15 hours per week and include four après ski meet-ups and 1-2 disco evenings.
Please note: Pre-booking is required. Parents are asked to provide an up-to-date medical certificate/health book to ensure children are up to date with vaccinations. This applies to all children under the age of 6.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.