Romantik Hotelin , Austria
- Central location, 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress.
- Interconnecting indoor and outdoor heated pools.
- Spa area with clothed sauna, infrared cabin and steam room.
- Free morning shuttle service to gondola or 2 minutes to the ski bus stop.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Number of rooms
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Consisting of two interconnected buildings, the Romantik Hotel has the original wing - dating back 500 years, with uniquely designed rooms that are fulled of history - and a more recent second wing. The latter has traditional Austrian-style rooms, most of which have balconies. The hotel, having been awarded the Austrian Ecolabel for environmental awareness and sustainability, offers some of the best accommodation in Zell am See and you're assured a warm welcome from the Hörl family.
2-for-1 lift passes
· central village location · 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola · 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · minibus shuttle service to the gondola (8.45am and 9am - seats need to be booked the night before)
All rooms have free WiFi, cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Sternchen Small Twin Room (15-18m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC.
Romantik Double Room (18-20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Themen Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Kuschel Superior Double Room (20-22m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Traum Suite (28m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, seating area with single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
First Love Twin Room (30-35m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Located in annexe connected to main building by an underground car park.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Separate twin beds are available on request. Please contact the hotel directly for more details.
· free WiFi · comfortable bar · lounge area with open fireplace · interconnecting indoor and outdoor pool · sauna, infrared cabin and steam room · family sauna · extra charge for massage and beauty spa · games room · curling - weather permitting · lift to all floors
No children in wellness area after 5pm.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon snack (4pm-5pm) · 4-course evening meals with a choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · weekly romantic buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Formal dress is required for Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Created in 1996, the Austrian Ecolabel for Tourism is a quality label awarded to companies that demonstrate their commitment to environmentally conscious management and social action.
Health and safety advice
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.