Kühtai is far from a gastronomic destination, but you'll get plenty of hearty, nourishing food to put a smile on your face - and keep you going on the slopes. Think typical Austrian ski resort fare, so lots of Tyrolean specialities and pizza.
• Dorfstadl – Speaking of hearty, this is a really traditional restaurant serving huge portions of Tyrolean fare, as well as steaks, burgers and ribs. The menu is huge and, after you've eaten, you can try your luck at the nail game.
• Hotel Mooshaus – A stylish restaurant that uses locally sourced produce to create delicious local dishes and international cuisine. The fireplace adds to the cosy, relaxed ambience.
• Pizzeria da Bruno – Watch the chefs handmake your own huge pizza and then challenge yourself to eat the whole thing - they're so tasty, you won't want to leave any anyway.
• Dorfstadl (Red 5) – Claim a spot in one of the cosy nooks inside or out on the sun terrace to savour a high-quality meal and great views.
• Zum Kaiser Maximilian (bottom of Schwarzmoos drag lift) – Watch your fellow skiers tackle the slopes whilst you relax on the sun terrace and fuel up on hearty Tyrolean food.
• Red 6 is a great one to start the day on - it's quiet, well groomed, and has excellent views.
• Stay after sunset on Wednesdays and Saturdays to try skiing on floodlit slopes until 10pm.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your journey.
As there won’t be a rep based in Kuhtai, we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities. If you need any assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.