DEAL OF THE WEEK
HALF BOARD - 7 NIGHTS - DEPARTING 16 MARCH 2024 - FROM DUBLIN AIRPORT
The Alpinhotel Maistatt, formerly Hotel Mitterhofer, looks like it’s from a postcard – it’s got heaps of classic Austrian charm, from its red and yellow walls to the blue wooden balconies. Inside, the chunky pine furniture and wood clad walls have that traditional alpine vibe, and in the rooms things are comfy and simple. Location-wise, you’re a 10-minute stroll away from Schladming’s historic centre, and you can either walk to the lifts six minutes away or hop on the free ski bus to get you there in a flash.
The hotel’s got some fab facilities, which are just the ticket if relaxing is on your holiday agenda. Switch off with a session dipping between the sauna and steam room, or for some fresh mountain air, go for a soak outside in the toe-tingling water. The cherry on top? You can swim out from inside the spa area. There’s also a bar and lounge ready for après o’clock, so head here once you’re back from the mountain and swap ski stories over a tipple.
*Deal is €825pp based on 7 nights half board departing 16 March 2024 from Dublin Airport. Based on 2 adults sharing. T&Cs apply
• Go for a swim in the steamy outdoor pool.
• Find your fave spot to unwind in the sauna and steam room.
• Authentic Austrian hotel with a friendly feel.
• 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre.
• 6 minutes’ walk to the Planai West lift and Rohrmoos 1 chair lift the ski school meeting point.
• Ski school meeting point at the top of the Rohrmoos 1 chair lift.
• 2 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop.