- good central location, only a 3 minute walk to the ski lift
- the de la Poste has a homely feel in the public areas and the bedrooms
- you will enjoy the excellent standard of food, especially the traditional weekly Raclette evening
- indoor swimming pool, lounge and bar area with an open fire
So what's it like?
The Hotel de la Poste is well known for its excellent food and central village location with splendid views of the surrounding mountains. The Médran ski lifts are only 3 minutes walk away. North facing bedrooms with shower face the road and are sound-proofed.
· excellent central location · 3 minutes walk to the nearest ski lift
for 2 people on half board sharing a north facing twin or double room with private shower and WC, south facing rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV.
· indoor swimming pool · bar · comfortable lounge with open fire and cable TV · 28 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals · weekly traditional raclette evening
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.