Hotel Le Sherpain , France
- Superb ski-in, ski-out location, 2 minutes' walk to resort centre, 5 minutes' ski to ski school - or short bus ride.
- Modern, family-run hotel with a pleasantly informal atmosphere.
- Attractive decor throughout and fine French cuisine from their renowned restaurant.
- Whirlpool, Turkish bath and outside panoramic sauna - extra charge for beauty treatments and massage.
- Panoramic terrace, comfortable lounge and bar with cosy log fire and free WiFi.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Set virtually on the slopes, approximately 5 minutes' walk from the shops and bars, the Sherpa is a modern, family-run hotel with an informal atmosphere. It is attractively decorated throughout and fine French cuisine can be enjoyed in the traditional restaurant. A layer of luxury is added to Le Sherpa with the wellness facilities on offer, including a whirlpool and Turkish bath as well as a brand new panoramic sauna located on the hotel terrace.
· skiing direct to and from door · excellent location · 5 minute ski or short bus ride to ski school meeting point · 2 minutes' walk to bus stop · 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre, shopping centre and rental shop
All bedrooms have hairdryer, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and safe. Cots will not fit in 'Economy' rooms.
Twin or double room with balcony - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): twin or double bed, extra single bed or bunk beds, private bath, WC and balcony with mountain views.
Twin or double room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): twin or double bed, extra single bed, private bath, WC and mountain views.
Small double room - sleeps 2: double bed, private bath and WC.
· whirlpool, Turkish bath and new panoramic sauna on the terrace · extra charge for beauty treatments and massage · comfortable lounge and bar with cosy log fire · free WiFi · lift · 54 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals · dessert buffet 4 times a week · weekly raclette, fondue and grill evening · early meals for children on request · New Year's Eve gala meal included
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in France and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.