- Superb location with skiing directly to and from door, 10 minutes walk to ski school and 2 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Modern, family-run hotel with a pleasantly informal atmosphere.
- Attractive decor throughout and fine French cuisine from their renowned restaurant.
- Whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna, extra charge for beauty treatments and massage.
- Comfortable lounge and bar with cosy log fire and free WiFi.
So what's it like?
Set virtually on the slopes, approximately five minutes walk from the shops and bars, the Sherpa is a modern, family-run hotel, with a pleasantly informal atmosphere. It is attractively decorated throughout and fine French cuisine can be enjoyed in the traditional restaurant which enjoys a good reputation. There is a choice of bedrooms, either standard rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people or smaller rooms with a double bed, without balcony and with a limited view.
· skiing direct to and from door · excellent location · 10 minutes walk to ski school meeting point and nursery slopes · 2 minutes walk to the resort centre, shopping centre, ski hire shop
for 2 people on half board sharing a double or twin room with private bath, WC and a north facing balcony. Superior rooms with a south facing balcony available at a supplement. Small double room with a private bath and WC. All bedrooms have hairdryer, satellite TV, WiFi, bathrobes and safe. Small double rooms do not fit cots.
· friendly family-run hotel · whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna · extra charge for beauty treatments and massage · extra charge for internet access · comfortable lounge and bar with cosy log fire · free WiFi • lift · 54 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with dessert buffet four times a week · weekly raclette, fondue and grill evening · early meals for children (on request) · NYE gala meal included
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.