As most accommodation in Les Menuires is self-catering, there are plenty of reasonably-priced restaurants to choose from, offering everything from traditional Savoyard dishes to tasty pizza and even Mexican.
• Au Village – A small and typical mountain restaurant, with farm-y décor and authentic home cooking - jacket potatoes, tartiflette, fondue, raclette and pierrade, plus hearty steaks, duck and osso bucco.
• L'Igloo – Relatively new in town, this place serves superb Italian food - popular options include the Full Monty pizza with apple and blue cheese, or the Savoyarde pizza with onions, bacon, potatoes and reblochon cheese.
• La Maison de Savoy – Enjoy great mountain staples, like steaks, pizza, pasta and big desserts. On Monday, you can join a cooking class to learn how to make perfect fondue.
• Le Cocon des Neiges, Hotel Isatis – Elegant, contemporary dining with a fairly classic menu - tapas-style starters, mains of fish, meat, fondue and raclette, and then decadent desserts to finish.
• La Ferme de Reberty – Down to earth and reliable, choose from the huge menu of burgers, fish, meats, charcuterie and cheesy fondue and raclette. There are set menus and a kids' menu too.
• Wok Ski (bottom of Moraine chairlift) – Busy skiers can stop here and build their own noodle or rice box for a quick, healthy and value-for-money lunch.
• Le Cap Horn (Courchevel Altiport) – Book early to nab a table here and sample their amazing seafood or sushi. Come après time, the huge terrace comes alive with DJ music and table dancing.
• Le Bouche à Oreille (top of Les Granges) – The two Michelin-starred chef tempts diners with proper regional cuisine – no stodgy food here – to compliment the wonderful views.
• Le Chalet de la Marine (Dalles piste) – The epitome of a mountain hut, with a roaring fire, sheepskin rugs and tasty local cuisine, plus live music and DJs on the terrace in the afternoons.
Les Menuires, you'll be glad to know, is a cheaper alternative to many of the other resorts in the Three Valleys when it comes to après and nightlife. The lively bars, pubs and clubs allow you to soak up the friendly party atmosphere without the expensive price tag.
• Bar Pub Le Challenge – Ideally situated in La Croisette, this conveniently placed pub offers live music, poker tournaments and even a pinball machine. It's very rustic in style and hosts bands that liven up the atmosphere.
• Piano Bar Le Kube – A cosy lounge full of red sofas and hand-shaped armchairs that hosts live music, serves tasty cocktails and attracts a buzzing crowd.
• Le Leeberty – A typically French bar that plays classic Europop on a brilliant sound system. If you're a major party animal, this is the place to be.
• Ski down to Doron in the mornings, on the green Boulevard de la Masse run, to avoid the ski school crowds.
• Head towards St Martin de Belleville and test yourself on the rolling slopes of the red run Jerusalem.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Les Menuires so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.