Arc 1950 Le Village Apartmentsin , France
- Ski-in, ski-out apartments in a winter wonderland village.
- High quality apartment village with pedestrianised centre full of shops, restaurants and bars.
- Outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi®, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- Extra charge for 1000m² 'Cinq Mondes' spa and wellness area with pool, sauna and ice caves.
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
A distinctive and attractive apartment complex, Arc 1950 Le Village is guaranteed to make your ski break memorable. The complex is made up of seven blocks all complete with slightly differing decor. One block is Scandinavian in theme, one classically French, another North-American, but despite their individually-styled chocolate box exteriors, they all have one thing in common – they’re clustered around a pedestrian centre.
As you walk into the grand but homely entrance hall, 50 yards from the foot of the nearest lift to Arc 2000, what’s noticeable is the open, family atmosphere – complete with a gently crackling fire in the middle of the hall. Le Village offers a top-class ski experience, in one of France’s most picturesque resorts.
Every single one of the luxurious ski-in, ski-out apartments are well-designed, with spacious and comfortable interiors. They also receive the same great service, whichever building you’re in, and all have access to the fabulous facilities.
The excellent leisure facilities include the sauna and hammam, an array of outdoor swimming pools and a fitness room – ideal for unwinding after a full-on day on the slopes. If you want to go the extra mile, you can pay a little bit more to access the wonderful 'Cinq Mondes' spa, which features a cavernous indoor pool, an ice cave and a menu of pampering treatments.
If you want to make your stay fuss-free, opt for our half-board upgrade, which includes breakfast and a specially designed 3-course set menu in the evenings.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
· ski-in, ski-out location in the centre of Arc 1950 village · situated just below Arc 2000 and connected by a pedestrian lift · 3-5 minutes' walk to Le Cabriolet ski lift · 4-5 minutes' walk to the Marmottes and Bois de l'Ours ski lifts · across the road from the ski school meeting point
All apartments have a kitchenette with an electric hob, microwave oven with grill or traditional oven, fridge, dishwasher, satellite TV with international channels, WiFi and a safe. Bed linen, beds made on arrival, towels, local taxes and end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) included. Some apartments have direct access to the indoor-outdoor pool.
Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: living area with double sofa bed. Twin or double bedroom. Bathroom with separate WC.
Type C1 apartments - sleep 2-4: as Type C, but slightly larger.
Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: living area with double sofa bed. Double bedroom with en suite. Twin bedroom. Shower room and 2 separate WCs.
Type E1 apartments - sleep 2-6: as Type E, but slightly larger.
Type G Classique apartments - sleep 2-8: living area with double sofa bed. Double bedroom. 2 twin bedrooms. Bathroom, shower room and 1 separate WCs.
Type G1 Superior apartments - sleep 2-8: as Type G, but slightly larger with 1 additional WC.
Type I apartments - sleeps 10: living area with open-plan kitchen and one sofa bed, one double bedroom, three twin bedrooms, one bathroom with bath and WC and two bathrooms with shower and WC.
· free use of indoor or outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi®, sauna, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for additional "Cinq Mondes spa" featuring an indoor pool, saunas and ice cave · numerous restaurants, bars and shops within complex · business centre with WiFi · lobby with fireplace · pre-bookable private nanny service available · concierge service · free laundrette · luggage room · changing room for arrivals/departures with showers and WCs · ski lockers · lifts · WiFi
· self-catering apartments · optional upgrade to a bed-and-breakfast basis with hot and cold buffet breakfasts taken at Le 1950 restaurant · optional upgrade to a half-board basis which includes: · hot and cold buffet breakfast (taken at Le 1950 restaurant) · 3-course evening meals from a specially designed set menu with vegetarian option (taken at L'Hemingways Restaurant, a short walk from the apartments) · ¼ litre of wine per adult and one soft drink per child with evening meals
Leisure facilities including the indoor/outdoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi® are all located within the Arc 1950 village centre and may be further away for some of the allocated apartments. A refundable deposit of €500 per apartment is payable upon arrival (credit cards accepted).
For those with allergies to animals, please be aware that the Arc 1950 Le Village Apartments are pet friendly.
When booking the Ski Plus package, Finest upgrades including extra baggage allowance and the executive lounge will not be included.
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in France and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Cariboo Childcare Club
Run by Evo2 ski school, and Crystal Recommended, Cariboo (4-12 years) and Petit Cariboo (9 months-3 years) are the best choice of childcare clubs for customers staying in Arc 1950. Sports activities and fun are combined to make sure every child has the best time possible in the mountains.
- Older children can expect igloo building, snowball battles, sledging races and patisserie workshops
- Smaller children can get involved in painting and modelling in the light play room and have a nap in the snooze room
The club is open daily from 8.20am-5.30pm and you can choose between either half-day or full-day non-ski childcare, with the full-day option including lunch and lunchtime supervision.
Please note: Cariboo Childcare is sold as a 6-day package, although 1-day options will be available to book in resort, subject to availability.
Private Nanny Service (6 months - 8 years)
This service is provided 5 days a week from 8.30am-5pm (this can be flexible but 8.5 hours of care will be provided each day). The nanny will bring along toys and games and provide care for your little ones within your chosen accommodation. Lunch, snacks and drinks, and one night’s babysitting between 7.30-10pm are all included in the price. For more information, or to book, please call our contact centre.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).