- 5 minutes walk to the chairlift and ski school.
- Next door to Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs).
- Very good standard of accommodation with a large living and dining area.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Crystal in resort team on hand throughout your trip to provide knowledgeable help and support every step of the way.
- Children welcome all season.
So what's it like?
We are delighted to offer Chalet Rose II located next door to the Crystal Pepi Penguin and Whizz Kids Clubs. Rose II offers a very good standard of accommodation with a large living and dining area with a balcony overlooking the pistes.
· chairlift and ski school meeting point approx. 5 minutes walk
Chalet Rose II - sleeps 8-10 (room numbers shown in brackets):
ground floor: Triple bedroom with 3 beds, private bath and WC (1).
first floor: Entrance to the chalet. Living area with a balcony overlooking the piste. Double bedroom with private bath, WC and balcony (2).
second floor: Double room with extra bed only suitable for a child (3). Twin room (4) with shared separate shower and WC.
All rooms can fit a cot (please request at time of booking).
· large living and dining area with balcony overlooking the piste · Family Plus chalet providing free bottle sterilizers, changing mats, toilet steps, non-slip bath mats, potties, DVD players and a choice of family games · Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs) in separate building next door · services of Crystal chalet hosts
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) • 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • early meals for children available
Next door to Chalet Rose II is our Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) & Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs) open to all guests staying in Plagne 1800.
The Pepi Penguin Club - (6mths-4yrs) is run by our own qualified childcare staff and held in a dedicated room within the hotel equipped with games, toys and a special sleep area. Outdoor play included (weather & parental consent permitting).
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Snuggle Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm), or
- Morning only care from 8.30am to 2pm, including lunch, or
- Afternoon only care from 2pm to 5pm
- 2 course hot lunch (for children attending Full day and Morning only clubs)
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- A daily routine and activities report for your child
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bumboarding, snowy walks, gondola ride or snow painting. And if your child is used to a sleep, we'll factor that in too.
The Whizz Kids Club - (3yrs-11yrs) will provide plenty of fun filled days as our childcare staff offer a combination of care for non-skiing children. For children wanting to ski then our Whizzclusive option is available for children from 5 years which includes 6 x AM ski lessons, pick up and drop off from ski lessons, lunch and afternoon care by Crystal staff in the dedicated Whizz Kids club room.
- Full day care from 8.30am to 5pm plus Pyjama Club in selected properties (7.30pm to 9.30pm)
- 2 course hot lunch
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day
- Whizzclusive only - 6 x am ski lessons, ski school drop off/pick ups. child's ski's, boots and helmet hire.
We're also really keen to take in some fresh mountain air each day, so aim to have an outdoor activity at least once a day, may be sledging, bum boarding, bus bingo, snowman competitions, or a treasure hunt.
Both clubs operate for 6 days and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place.
Please note: Guests staying in Belle Plagne, Plagne Centre, Plagne Village, Plagne Soleil, Aime La Plagne & Les Coches should not book this childcare as it is a bus ride away and not convenient.
• FREE house wine or cordial with evening meals • FREE and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-11 yrs when sharing a room with 2 adults
This accommodation offers one or more of the following childcare options for kids aged 6 months to 11 years: Pepi Penguin Club, Snuggle Evening Club, Pyjama Evening Club or Private Nanny Service.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.