Crystal Lodgein , Canada
- Unfortunately it's only possible to book this destination by phone. Don't worry, our Reservations Team are really helpful and friendly so give them a call on 01433 1010 for more information or to book your holiday.
- In the centre of Whistler Village, steps from Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas.
- High quality rooms - we especially like the luxurious Deluxe Rooms.
- Outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub.
- Crystal Card with loads of discounts to use in the in-house shops.
- Whistler’s après ski and restaurants on your doorstep.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Crystal Lodge has been one of the most popular hotels in Whistler for quite some time. The location is superb - in the heart of Whistler Village and just steps from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, so you can ski back to the base of Whistler from either mountain, making it nigh on perfect for skiers.
What's more, the hotel has continued to exceed expectations by having just undergone extensive renovation to their South Wing rooms and public areas. The transformation has given the rooms a complete re-design with cool, crisp decor to complement the stunning mountain scenery. There's bright lighting and flatscreen TVs and even the hotel's signature deep-soaker bathtubs in the bathrooms.
The traditional hotel rooms are also of a fantastic standard, and aren't far off what you'd get at some of Whistler's top hotels.
After the mountain has got the better of you, you can unwind in the large outdoor pool or relax those thigh muscles in the sauna and hot tub. If you're up for a bit of retail therapy, or are feeling peckish, the Crystal Lodge has over 20 onsite shops and restaurants, including the famous Spaghetti Factory, to make your way through. And to make things even better, customers will receive a Crystal Advantage Card on their arrival which gives them loads of discounts to spend in all of the hotel's in-house shops and restaurants.
· in the centre of Whistler Village, close to bars, restaurants and shops · 2 minutes' walk to the Whistler Village gondola, Blackcomb Excalibur gondola, Fitzsimmons Express chairlift and ski school meeting point
All rooms have a bathroom with private bath, shower and WC; bathrobes, coffee/tea making facilities, iron/ironing board, mini fridge, hairdryer, free high speed WiFi, flatscreen HD TV with pay-per-view movies and telephone.
Please note: No roll away beds, extra beds or cots are available at this hotel - bedding is exactly as per description
Small double room - sleeps 2: Newly renovated with one double bed and limited view. Recommended for couples and singles only (no extra beds or cots can be put in this room).
Crystal king room - sleeps 2: One king bed and views of the village or surrounding area (no extra beds or cots can be put in this room).
Crystal double room - sleeps 2-4: Two double beds and views of the village or surrounding area (no extra beds or cots can be put in this room).
Deluxe king room - sleeps 2-4: Newly renovated with one king bed and living area with sofa bed, mini kitchenette with microwave, sink, fridge, plates and cutlery and safe (no extra beds or cots can be put in this room).
· outdoor pool and hot tub · sauna · free WiFi · games room · fitness room · small lounge area · après lounge · Spaghetti Factory restaurant, Wildwood Pacific Bistro and the Beacon Pub & Eatery (with weekly live entertainment) · new Basalt Wine and Salumeria restaurant · ski valet · lift · non-smoking throughout · 158 bedrooms
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast, with set-menu breakfasts taken in the Wildwood Pacific Bistro - set-menu breakfast can be exchanged for a credit towards the à la carte breakfast menu · free apple cider in the lobby · two free drinks (house wine or draft beer) per booking in the Beacon Pub & Eatery
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Room only includes accommodation only.