- Yards from the base of Whistler Mountain in the centre of the village.
- Recently completely refurbished with brand new, luxurious rooms.
- Swimming pool, sauna and hot tubs to relax in.
- One of Whistler’s most popular hotels.
- Whistler’s après-ski and restaurants on your doorstep.
So what's it like?
This has been one of the most popular hotels for sometime thanks to its friendly staff and unbeatable location, just yards from the slopes and in the centre of Whistler Village. Now it has undergone a complete renovation and transformed itself to a great, luxury option while still being very well priced.
· excellent central village location · main ski lifts under a 2 minute walk
all have bathroom with private bath, shower and WC, bathrobes, coffee/tea making facilities, iron/ironing board, mini-fridge, hairdryer, ipod docks, free internet access, flat screen televisions with pay per view movies and telephone.
Small double rooms - sleep 2: Our most economical standard rooms which are smaller than the traditional room and contain one double bed. Rooms have limited view. Recommended for couples and singles only.
Traditional rooms - sleep 2-4: Room with one king-split bed or two double beds. Recommended for a maximum of 3 adults.
Deluxe rooms - sleep 2-4: Large room with either two queen beds or one king bed, a microwave and sink. Some have additional sofa bed
· outdoor swimming pool · outdoor Jacuzzi® · sauna · free wi-fi · fitness room · small lounge area · après ski lounge · non-smoking hotel · Spaghetti Factory restaurant and steak restaurant · ski valet · lift · 158 bedrooms
• Book by 15 Nov 2013: up to 35% off accommodation • Book by 31st Jan 2014: up to 20% off accommodation
Please note that all deals are automatically included in the price when you are booking or getting a quote. Offers are subject to availability and may change.Please see our terms and conditions
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Room only includes accommodation only.