Crystal Lodgein , Canada
- In the centre of Whistler Village, steps from Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas.
- High quality rooms - we especially like the luxurious Deluxe Rooms.
- Outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub.
- Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
- Whistler’s après ski and restaurants on your doorstep.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Crystal Lodge has been one of the most popular hotels in Whistler for quite some time. The location is superb - in the heart of Whistler Village and just steps from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, so you can ski back to the base of Whistler from either mountain, making it nigh on perfect for skiers.
The rooms are a good standard, especially the Deluxe rooms which are not far off what you’d get at some of Whistler’s top hotels. Plus, you’ve got a large outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
· in the centre of Whistler Village, close to bars, restaurants and shops · 2 minutes' walk to the Whistler Village gondola, Blackcomb Excalibur gondola, Fitzsimmons Express chairlift and ski school meeting point
All rooms have a bathroom with private bath, shower and WC; bathrobes, coffee/tea making facilities, iron/ironing board, mini fridge, hairdryer, free high speed WiFi, flatscreen HD TV with pay-per-view movies and telephone.
Small double room - sleeps 2: One double bed and limited view. Recommended for couples and singles only.
Traditional king room - sleeps 2: One king bed and views of the village or surrounding area.
Traditional double room - sleeps 2-4: Two double beds and views of the village or surrounding area.
Deluxe king room - sleeps 2-4: One king bed and living area with sofa bed, mini kitchenette with microwave, sink, fridge, plates and cutlery and safe.
Please note: No roll away beds or extra beds are available at this property - bedding is exactly as per description
· outdoor pool and hot tub · sauna · free WiFi · games room · fitness room · small lounge area · après lounge · Spaghetti Factory restaurant, Wildwood Pacific Bistro and the Beacon Pub & Eatery (with weekly live entertainment) · new Basalt Wine and Salumeria restaurant · ski valet · lift · non-smoking throughout · 158 bedrooms
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast, with extensive set-menu breakfasts taken in the Wildwood Pacific Bistro - set-menu breakfast can be exchanged for a credit towards the à la carte breakfast menu · free apple cider in the lobby · two free drinks (house wine or draft beer) per booking in the Beacon Pub & Eatery
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Room only includes accommodation only.