Crystal Lodgein , Canada
- Unfortunately it's only possible to book this destination by phone. Don't worry, our Reservations Team are really helpful and friendly so give them a call on 01 653 3504 for more information or to book your holiday.
- In the centre of Whistler Village, steps from Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas.
- High quality rooms - we especially like the luxurious Deluxe Studios.
- Outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub.
- Crystal Advantage Card with loads of discounts to use at nearby shops.
- Whistler’s après ski and restaurants on your doorstep.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Crystal Lodge has been one of the most popular hotels in Whistler for quite some time. The location is superb - in the heart of Whistler Village and just steps from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas, so you can ski back to the base from either mountain.
What's more, the hotel has continued to exceed expectations by having recently undergone extensive renovation to their South Wing rooms and public areas. This transformation has given the rooms a complete re-design with clean lines and cool decor to complement the stunning mountain scenery. There's LED lighting, flatscreen TVs and even the hotel's signature deep-soaker bathtubs in the bathrooms.
After the mountain has got the better of you, you can unwind in the large outdoor pool, or relax muscles in the sauna and hot tub. If you're up for a bit of retail therapy, or are feeling peckish, the Crystal Lodge has over 20 onsite shops and restaurants, including the Spaghetti Factory, Beacon Pub & Eatery, Basalt Wine & Salumeria and the Wild Wood Pacific Bistro.
There's often complimentary hot chocolate or cider in reception, and to make things even better, customers will receive a Crystal Advantage Card on their arrival, which gives discounts in 22 local shops and restaurants.
· in the centre of Whistler Village, close to bars, restaurants and shops · 2 minutes' walk to the Whistler Village gondola, Blackcomb Excalibur gondola, Fitzsimmons Express chairlift and ski school meeting point
All rooms have a bathroom with private bath, shower and WC; bathrobes, coffee/tea making facilities, iron/ironing board, mini fridge, hairdryer, free high speed WiFi, flatscreen HD TV with pay-per-view movies and telephone.
Please note: No roll away beds or extra beds are available at this hotel - bedding is exactly as per description. Cots are available but must be requested in advance.
Small Double Room - sleeps 1-2: One double bed, limited view or no view, one full bathroom with deep soaker tub, mini-fridge, coffee maker and kettle. Recommended for couples and singles only.
Crystal King Room - sleeps 1-2: One king bed and views of the village or surrounding area, one full bathrooms with deep soaker tub, mini-fridge, coffee maker and kettle, table and chairs - seats two people.
Crystal Double Room - sleeps 1-4: Two double beds and views of the village or surrounding area, one full bathrooms with deep soaker tub, mini-fridge, coffee maker and kettle, table and chairs - seats two people.
Deluxe King Room - sleeps 2-4: One king bed and living area with sofa bed, mini kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, sink, fridge, plates and cutlery, coffee maker, safe and bathrobes. Room has views of the village or surrounding area
· outdoor pool and hot tub · sauna · free WiFi · games room · fitness room · small lounge area · après lounge · Spaghetti Factory restaurant, Basalt Wine and Salumeria bar and restaurant, Wildwood Pacific Bistro and the Beacon Pub & Eatery (with weekly live entertainment) · ski valet · lift · non-smoking throughout · 158 bedrooms · boot dryers on every level
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast, with set-menu breakfasts taken in the Wildwood Pacific Bistro - set-menu breakfast can be exchanged for a credit towards the à la carte breakfast menu · free apple cider in the lobby · two free drinks (house wine or draft beer) per booking in the Beacon Pub & Eatery
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Room only includes accommodation only.