A sophisticated village with exceptional skiing across a large area.
- Popular, high-altitude resort.
- High quality accommodation and dining.
- Quiet slopes and modern lifts.
Zürs is one of the best loved winter sports resorts in the world, along with its busier neighbour, Lech. With a vast, high-altitude domain of over 300km of piste, the Arlberg ski area is well known for its quiet, well-maintained slopes and modern lift system - with lots of heated lifts. The village is full of international flavour, attracting a wide scope of visitors from all over the world - including royalty - and has some high quality hotels, fine dining and great après ski. The Arlberg lift pass covers the resorts of Zürs, Lech, Zug, Stuben, St Anton, Sonnenkopf and St Christoph. In winter 16/17, four brand new lifts will link Zürs and Lech with St Anton and Stuben, to make the Arlberg region the largest linked ski area in Austria.
Top 3 accommodations in Zürs
from €1128 per person
from €1262 per person
from €1266 per person
1/3 off lift pass packages
€75 hotel credit
Snowman lift pass:
• For children born 2008 or later €10 per person (available locally)
• Adults born 1941 or earlier pay €113 for a season pass or €23 for one day, €44 for 2 days €67 for 3 days or €90 for 4 days (available locally)