Piste Map Key
1 Mountain Railway, 2-9 Cable cars, 10-11 Gondolas, 12-42 Chairlifts, .... = Off-Piste Routes
Exceptional quality ski village - the place to be seen.
- Popular, high-altitude resort.
- High quality accommodation and dining.
- Quiet slopes and modern lifts.
Zürs is one of the best loved winter sports resorts in the world. Boasting a vast high altitude domain of over 250km of piste, the village offers everything you could want from a winter sports holiday - including high quality hotels, fine dining and great après ski. The village is full of international flavour, attracting a wide scope of visitors from all over the world - including royalty. The Arlberg lift pass covers the resorts of Zürs, Lech, Zug, Stuben, St Anton, Sonnenkopf and St Christoph. The Zürs ski area is well known for its quiet and well looked after pistes and superb, modern lift system.
Top 3 accommodations in Zürs
from €1050 per person
from €1262 per person
from €1266 per person
€75 hotel credit
Snowman lift pass:
• For children born 2008 or later €10 per person (available locally)
• Adults born 1941 or earlier pay €113 for a season pass or €23 for one day, €44 for 2 days €67 for 3 days or €90 for 4 days (available locally)