Hotel Leifer in , Austria
- Lakeside location, 8 minutes walk to resort centre and ski bus stops outside.
- Our good friends Ferenc and Maria Varga will ensure a welcoming atmosphere.
- Cosy lounge with TV and small bar with daily happy hour 5-6pm.
- On a full board basis with daily 2 course lunch or packed lunch from breakfast buffet.
Number of rooms
So what's it like?
This lovely hotel is situated on the lakeside, just 5 minutes walk to St. Wolfgang's main street. Our good friends, Ferenc and Maria Varga, will ensure a welcoming atmosphere in pleasant surroundings.
· lakeside location · 8 minutes walk to resort centre · ski bus stop outside
for 2 people on full board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with private bath or shower and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Some rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have cable TV and many with balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· sauna and extra charge for massage · cosy lounge, with TV, and small bar · daily 'Happy Hour' 5-6pm · lift to all floors
· buffet breakfast · 2 course lunch (12.00noon-2.00pm) or packed lunch from breakfast buffet · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free glass of beer, house wine or soft drink with evening meals
· Free daily 2 course lunch (midday-2pm) or packed lunch from breakfast buffet
· Free and reduced prices for ages 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults (reductions only available for Christmas and New Year)
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Full board includes breakfast, lunch and evening meal.