Hotel Furian in , Austria
- 5 minutes walk to village centre, ski bus stops outside.
- Attractive and stylish hotel offering the best in Austrian hospitality and excellent cuisine.
- All rooms have balcony with many overlooking the lake.
- Free WiFi.
So what's it like?
This attractive 4 star hotel is run by Teddy Furian and his family. The Furian is stylishly decorated and offers the best of Austrian hospitality.
· ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes walk to village centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC, balcony and partial lake view. Junior suites sleeping up to 3 people, consisting of one room with Austrian twin and optically separated living area with extra bed are also available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, minibar, free WiFi, satellite TV, balcony and are non-smoking.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· stüberl · wine cellar · 19 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main and dessert courses · daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Crystal Gold Award
Gold award - for overall excellence recorded from customer satisfaction questionnaires. Current awards are based on winter 13/14 customer ratings.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.