- 5 minutes walk to village centre, ski bus stops outside.
- Attractive and stylish hotel offering the best in Austrian hospitality and excellent cuisine.
- All rooms have balcony with many overlooking the lake.
- Free WiFi.
So what's it like?
This attractive 4 star hotel is run by Teddy Furian and his family. The Furian is stylishly decorated and offers the best of Austrian hospitality.
· ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes walk to village centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC, balcony and lake view. Junior suites sleeping up to 3 people, consisting of one room with Austrian twin and optically separated living area with sofa bed are also available at a supplement. Suites, sleeping up to 4 people, consisting of one room with Austrian twin and separate living room with double sofa bed. Single rooms are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, minibar, free WiFi, satellite TV, balcony and are non-smoking.
· stüberl · wine cellar · 19 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main and dessert courses · daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.
· FREE afternoon cake when ordering coffee or tea
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.