Hotel Karl Schranzin , Austria
- Set in a quiet and sunny location with excellent views.
- 15 minutes' walk to the lifts and resort centre, ski bus stops outside.
- Free shuttle bus to the lifts and resort centre (mornings and afternoons).
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and small fitness area.
- Bar and lounge.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Set in a quiet and sunny position, with superb views, is the Hotel Karl Schranz. This high standard hotel has excellent facilities, and the wellness area is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a day's skiing.
· 15 minutes' walk down to the lifts and resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · regular shuttle bus to and from the lifts and resort centre (8.30am-11am and 3-5pm)
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single camp bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single camp bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 44 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · wellness area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
· small fitness area
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a daily salad buffet
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Austria and on occasion you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure that they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Crystal Gold Award
Gold award - for overall excellence recorded from customer feedback forms. Current awards are based on winter 13/14 customer ratings.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.