Hotel Karl Schranz in , Austria
- set in a quiet and sunny location with excellent views
- approximately 15 minutes' walk to the ski lifts and resort centre, ski bus stops outside
- free hotel shuttle to the ski lifts and resort centre mornings and afternoons
- indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and fitness area
- bar and lounge
So what's it like?
Set in a quiet and sunny position with superb views this high standard hotel has excellent facilities. The wellness area is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a days skiing.
· approx. 15 minutes' walk down to ski lifts and resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop · regular minibus shuttle to and from ski lifts and resort centre 8.30-11am and 3-5pm
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony are also available at a supplement on select room types. Rooms sleep up to 3 people, third bed is a sofa bed or similar. All rooms have hairdryer and cable TV.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 41 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor swimming pool · sauna, steam room and infrared cabin · extra charge for solarium
· fitness room
· buffet breakfast · daily après ski snack · 3-course evening meals with daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Crystal Gold Award
Gold award - for overall excellence recorded from customer feedback forms. Current awards are based on winter 13/14 customer ratings.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.