- Superbly situated in the heart of Kitzbühel’s medieval centre.
- 5 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola or ski bus stops outside.
- Comfortable hotel with individually decorated rooms and very traditional, simple cuisine.
- Sauna, comfortable lounge and bar.
So what's it like?
The historic Hotel Strasshofer is superbly situated in the heart of Kitzbühel’s medieval centre, allowing guests to make the most of the resort's great atmosphere, yet within easy reach of the ski slopes. The hotel offers very traditional, simple cuisine and comfortable accommodation with individually decorated rooms, designed and furnished using traditional decoration and handmade wooden furniture.
· central location · 5 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola · ski bus stop outside
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with a double bed, private shower and WC. Quad rooms are also available consisting of double bed and 2 put-up beds. All bedrooms have hairdryer and satellite TV.
· sauna · comfortable lounge and bar · extra charge for WiFi · 21 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with daily salad buffet
the hotel has no lift. On arrival you may have a 5 minute walk up to the hotel. the hotel does not accept credit cards. The hotel is non smoking.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.