- 15 minutes walk to Maiskogel lift or 2 minutes walk to ski bus stop
- friendly family run pension just a short walk from the village centre
- sauna and relaxation room
- cosy bar, great for a relaxing après ski drink
- bed and breakfast option allowing you flexibility to sample the local restaurants
So what's it like?
A warm welcome awaits you at this friendly family-run pension. Conveniently located just a short walk from the lifts and village centre, the Katharinenhof offers a the chance to relax with an après ski drink or snack in the cosy bar, or opportunity to enjoy a sauna or massage after a busy day on the slopes. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis giving you the flexibility to sample the local restaurants of Kaprun in the evenings.
· 15 minutes walk to Maiskogel lift · 2 minutes walk to ski bus stop · 7 minutes walk to centre of Kaprun
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Single rooms are also available. Most rooms can fit a third bed suitable for a child only. All bedrooms have WiFi link, cable TV and balcony.
· relaxation room with sauna · extra charge for massage and solarium · bar area · 20 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast with eggs and fresh fruit
the pension does not have a lift.
· child discounts available for ages 2-11 yrs incl.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.