- Ski to door, 50m to Fimba cable car stations, 2 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Recently refurbished and extended 4 Star Superior hotel.
- Indoor swimming pool and extensive spa area with with saunas, steam room, panoramic garden and relaxation area.
- In-house 'Freeride' après ski bar with themed party nights and live music.
- Excellent cuisine complemented by fine wines.
- Spacious bar and lounge area with open fireplace.
So what's it like?
The hotel was extended over the summer of 2010 to add a new indoor pool, extensive spa with beauty treatment area, new lounge and bar area, refurbished rooms and has been awarded the rating of 4 star superior. You can ski back to the hotel at the end of the day and is located just 50m from the ski lifts.
· ski to door · 50m to Fimba and Pardatschgrat cable car stations · 2 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a 'Komfort' room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Superior 'Deluxe' rooms are also available with deluxe furnishings and a spacious bathroom. All rooms can sleep up to 4 people, (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) with Austrian twin and sofa bed. All bedrooms have satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, free internet connection and safe.
· new indoor swimming pool · extensive spa area with with saunas, steam room, panoramic garden and relaxation areas · extra charge for solarium, spa baths, massage and beauty treatments · in house 'Freeride' après ski bar with themed party and live music · spacious bar and lounge area with open fireplace · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with a choice of courses · weekly themed buffets and gala dinner · Christmas Eve gala dinner included
• FREE drinks, fruit and snacks in the wellness area
Make a splash or take a gentle dip - all these accommodations have their own swimming pool.
Indulgent and relaxing wellness facilities make these accommodations perfect for you to unwind.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.