Hotel Alpinain , Austria
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre, 1-minute walk to gondola.
- Modern decor with a family-run atmosphere.
- Excellent local and international cuisine.
- High quality 4* hotel with fantastic wellness area.
- Bar and lounge, TV room, wine cellar.
Number of rooms
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Alpina Hotel, run by the Zangerl family, has a mix of modern decor and traditional influences. You'll see this in the ambient bar and lounge as well as in the luxurious spa area - the perfect place to relax. The Alpina serves delicious cuisine of local and international specialities.
1/3 off lift pass packages
· 5 minutes' walk to resort centre · 2 minutes' walk to the gondola
All rooms include a hairdryer, safe and internet link.
Dopplezimmer Standard room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: The rooms have not yet been renovated.
· extra charge for WiFi · bar · lounge · wine cellar · TV room · spa area with sauna and steam room · lift to all floors · non-smoking
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with salad buffet
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.