Hotel Alpina in , Austria
- 5 minutes walk to resort centre, 1 minute walk to gondola.
- Recently renovated with a modern decor mixed with Tirolean atmosphere.
- Excellent local and international cuisine.
- High quality 4* hotel with fantastic wellness area.
- Bar and lounge, TV room, wine cellar.
So what's it like?
Recently renovated the Alpina Hotel is run by the Zangerl family and has a modern decor which has been mixed with traditional influences. The modern spa area is the perfect place to relax. The Alpina serves delicious cuisine of local and international specialities.
• 5 minutes walk to resort centre • 1 minute walk to gondola
for 2 people on half board sharing a Dopplezimmer Standard room with Austrian twin or twin beds, with private shower and WC. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe and internet link.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· new spa area with sauna and steam room · bar · lounge · wine cellar · TV room · lift to all floors
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with salad buffet
The Hotel Alpina is 100% non-smoking.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.