Hotel Alpina in , Austria
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre, 1-minute walk to gondola.
- Recently renovated with a modern decor mixed with Tirolean atmosphere.
- Excellent local and international cuisine.
- High quality 4* hotel with fantastic wellness area.
- Bar and lounge, TV room, wine cellar.
Number of rooms
So what's it like?
Recently renovated the Alpina Hotel is run by the Zangerl family and has a modern decor which has been mixed with traditional influences. The modern spa area is the perfect place to relax. The Alpina serves delicious cuisine of local and international specialities.
· 5 minutes' walk to resort centre · 1-minute walk to gondola
Dopplezimmer Standard room - for 2 people
with Austrian twin or twin beds, with private shower and WC.
All bedrooms have
hairdryer, safe and internet link.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· extra charge for WiFi · lift to all floors · non-smoking
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · lounge · wine cellar · TV room
Spa, wellness and pools
· new spa area with sauna and steam room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4-course evening meals with salad buffet
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.