On Innsbruck's doorstep, with winter activities for all.
- Non-skiers can zoom down the Olympic bobsleigh run or explore the nearby Tyrolean capital, Innsbruck.
- Authentic Austrian village with beautiful scenery, historic architecture and friendly locals.
- Catch a free ski bus to the Stubai Glacier for access to 100km of high-altitude slopes.
Many of the pistes in Igls itself are suitable for intermediate skiers, while beginners can find their feet on the nursery slopes near the village area. Advanced skiers can explore 8 other ski areas on the same lift pass and via free ski buses - totalling 295km of piste - including the nearby Stubai Glacier.
New for the 2017/18 season is a modern gondola to replace the Patscherkofelbahn and Pendelbahn cable cars and several smaller drag lifts. With 10 cabins transporting 700 people per hour via a new middle station stop, the replacement will mean quicker access to all the same slopes. However, as it now begins at the Patscherkofelbahn base station - rather than Igls itself - there will be a short free bus ride up to the gondola.
Igls is also great for non-skiers, as the sights and shops of Innsbruck are within easy reach. Take a scenic tram journey down to the Tyrolean capital, which is full of trendy shops, restaurants and museums to explore.
Closer to Igls, you can take a stroll along the many cleared footpaths around the village, ride the cable car to the panoramic restaurant to meet skiing friends for a meal with a breathtaking view, or the adrenaline seekers can take a 100km/h ride down the Olympic bobsleigh run. The village also offers twice weekly floodlit skiing, swimming, curling and ice skating.
€100 off per booking
Kids Ski Free
- Free local lift pass for children aged 5 years and under.
- Free helmet for children when pre-booking skis and boots.
- Free ski and boot hire for one child up to 10 years incl. when two adults pre-book the same.