Charming Tyrolean village with family-friendly skiing and easy access to Ischgl.
- Traditional Tyrolean atmosphere.
- Brilliant facilities for families.
- Access to the best snowboarding in the Alps.
The small village of Galtür is quieter than neighbouring Ischgl and has a cosy Tyrolean atmosphere with fantastic facilities for families. Galtür's Silvapark ski area is just a 5-minute bus ride from the village and offers 40km of pistes and dedicated areas for children, teenagers, off-piste and freeriding as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and winter walking. With the Silvretta area lift pass, Ischgl is around 18 minutes away by the free ski bus, giving you easy access to this fantastic ski area - 330 km of pistes, amazing off-piste and some of the best snowboarding in the Alps.
Top 3 accommodations in Galtür
from €658 per person
from €863 per person
from €873 per person
1/3 off lift pass packages
Kids ski free
• Free Galtür Silvapark lift pass for children up to 7 years incl. (when accompanied by a parent).
• Free child helmet when pre-booking skis and boots.
• Free ski and boot hire for 1 child when 2 adults pre-book the same.