Given it's relatively small size, and the fact that most hotels are half board, there's a limited choice of restaurants in Fieberbrunn village. However, as with most Austrian ski resorts, there's a decent range of cuisines, from local specialities to more international fare like Mexican and Italian.
• Wildalpgatterl – A fantastic place for lunch, at the top of the Zillstatt lift, this place serves simple but tasty local dishes made with local produce. The kaiserschmarrn is a must to finish with.
• Meridian – This refined restaurant has a modern interior and offers delicious and beautifully presented steaks and homemade pasta made with ingredients from local suppliers.
• S4 Alm – You'll be spoiled here with dishes from around the world, including pizza and more unusual items like ostrich fillet. There's also plenty of Austrian favourites like spätzl, tiroler gröstl and wiener schnitzel.
• Der Schwarzacher (bottom of Unterschwarzach gondola) – Enjoy high-quality meals and snacks in the restaurant or lounge, and then stay on for the après.
• Alte Schmiede (top of Asitz II gondola) – Part restaurant, part museum, the six dining rooms here are filled with artefacts from the building’s past as a forge.
• Panorama & Edelweiss (top of Kohlmais gondola) – Great for groups, here you can sit out on the big terrace and choose from a range of local and international dishes.
Compared to other Austrian resorts, beer and wine in Fieberbrunn comes at less of a price. The resort itself is pretty quiet, so there isn't loads in the way of nightlife, but there are still a few bars and clubs if you fancy letting off some steam.
• Riverhouse – Popular with young locals and tourists, this late-night bar has cheap drinks prices and even Guinness on tap.
• S4 Alm – On the slopes and set over two floors with dance floor and sun terrace, this mountain party begins mid-afternoon until late. If you're flagging, try a shot of Flügel for some extra energy.
• Fever Fountain Saloon – Young or old, everyone loves a themed bar, and this western-themed saloon definitely won't disappoint.
- Wildalpgatterl is the place to go for traditional Austrian cuisine, made with local produce.
- Fancy a challenge? Try and ski from Fieberbrunn to Leogang and back before the lifts close.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
There won’t be a rep based in Fieberbrunn, but we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, to make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.