Given it's relatively small size, and the fact that most hotels are half board, there's a limited choice of restaurants in Fieberbrunn village. However, as with most Austrian ski resorts, there's a decent range of cuisines, from local specialities to more international fare like Mexican and Italian.
• Wildalpgatterl - A fantastic place for lunch, at the top of the Zillstatt lift, this place serves simple but tasty local dishes made with local produce. The kaiserschmarrn is a must to finish with.
• Meridian - This refined restaurant has a modern interior and offers delicious, and beautifully presented, steaks and homemade pasta made with ingredients from local suppliers.
• S4 Alm - You'll be spoiled here with dishes from around the world, including pizza and more unusual items like ostrich fillet. There's also plenty of Austrian favourites like spätzl, tiroler gröstl and wiener schnitzel.
Compared to other Austrian resorts, beer and wine in Fieberbrunn comes at less of a price. The resort itself is pretty quiet, so there isn't loads in the way of nightlife, but there are still a few bars and clubs if you fancy letting off some steam.
· Riverhouse - Popular with young locals and tourists, this late-night bar has cheap drinks prices and even Guinness on tap.
· S4 Alm - On the slopes and set over two floors with dance floor and sun terrace, this mountain party begins mid-afternoon until late. If you're flagging, try a shot of Flügel for some extra energy.
· Fever Fountain Saloon - Young or old, everyone loves a themed bar, and this western-themed saloon definitely won't disappoint.
Tips from our local team
- Wildalpgatterl is the place to go for traditional Austrian cuisine, made with local produce.
- Fancy a challenge? Try and ski from Fieberbrunn to Leogang and back before the lifts close.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Fieberbrunn so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.