Chalet Hartkaiserin , Austria
- 7 minutes' walk to the ski lifts and ski school, 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Simple, warm and comfortable rooms.
- Free WiFi in public areas.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to deliver fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children welcome all season.
Number of rooms
So what's it like?
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at the Chalet Hartkaiser. It’s a small chalet sleeping up to 17 people in total across 8 rooms – so you can expect a diverse range of fellow customers but also personal service and a relaxed atmosphere.
The rooms are fairly simple but comfortable and warm. There’s also free WiFi available and a ski storage room in the cellar. We’re quite pleased with the view of the Wilder Kaiser from the dining room too.
Breakfast is available every day and there’s a hot option 6 days per week. Each afternoon you can return after a hard day on the mountain to the smell of fresh baking and homemade cakes. In the evenings, you’ll be treated to 3 courses of home cooked dishes, washed down with chalet wine (or cordial for the kids). Just let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements.
Our chalet team take a well deserved mid-week day off – on this day you’ve got the opportunity to scout out a nice local restaurant. If you need any good suggestions or help making bookings then the team will be happy to assist.
Location-wise you’re right on the path of the free ski buses – which stop virtually outside and drops you off at the Hartkaiser in minutes. Otherwise it’s about 5 minutes to the centre of town and a little further to the lifts and ski school.
· 7 minutes' walk to the ski lifts and ski school · 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
Chalet Hartkaiser - sleeps 15-17 (Room numbers in brackets)
Entrance, kitchen and dining room.
Three Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (1, 2, 3).
One triple room with Austrian twin beds and a single bed, en suite shower, WC and balcony (4).
One single room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (5).
Two Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (6, 8).
One triple room with Austrian twin beds and a sofa bed, en suite shower, WC and balcony (7).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided.
· 8 bedrooms · service of Crystal chalet host · dining room ski storage room · towels and bed linen are provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits · 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee (6 evenings a week) · 4-course farewell dinner on final evening · early children's suppers available
Please note: Evening meals come with an allocation of free wine.
Cots can fit in rooms 3, 5, 6 and 8.
This chalet does not have a lift.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.