Chalet Hartkaiser in , Austria
- Ideally situated 7 minutes walk to ski lifts and ski school, 5 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Long standing favourite with Crystal customers, breakfast/dining room with stunning views.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Crystal in resort team on hand throughout your trip to provide knowledgeable help and support every step of the way.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
- Children accepted all season.
So what's it like?
Ellmau is based in the heart of the Ski Welt making this resort one of the most sought after areas in Austria. The Chalet Hartkaiser has proved to be a long-standing favourite with Crystal guests as it is ideally situated for both the resort centre and the ski lifts. Evening meals are 6 days a week, allowing you the freedom to try one of the many excellent local restaurants on one evening. The breakfast/dining room has great views of the Wilder Kaiser mountains.
· 7 minutes walk to ski lifts and ski school · 5 minutes walk to village centre
Chalet Hartkaiser - sleeps 15-17
(room numbers in brackets):
Entrance, kitchen and dining room.
Three Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (1, 2, 3).
One triple room with Austrian twin beds and a single bed, en suite shower, WC and balcony (4).
One single room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (5).
Two Austrian twin rooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (6, 8).
One triple room with Austrian twin beds and a sofa bed, en suite shower, WC and balcony (7).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· dining room · lounge
· ski storage room · 8 bedrooms
· services of Crystal chalet host · towels and bed linen are provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week)
• afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee (5 evenings a week)
• 4 course farewell dinner on final evening
• early children's suppers available
Cots can fit in rooms 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8. Chalet has no lift.
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
· Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
· Free and reduced price holidays for 2-11 yrs incl. when sharing a room with 2 adults
· Free WiFi in public areas
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.