Family, friends or ski club - find your perfect group holiday
Going away as a group is one of the best ways to enjoy a ski holiday. Going away as a group is one of the best ways to enjoy a ski holiday. Travel together, ski together - beginner or advanced, boarder or skier - it's a fantastic experience. Whether you're a group of mates, a family, a ski club, we can help you find your ideal group ski holiday.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Contact us to find out more.
Ski/Snowboard packages for groups
Ski Plus from Crystal Ski brings together flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass in one great value package. You choose when and where…
You'll get one price per person, reducing the hassle for you. All you'd need to do is choose skiing or snowboarding; simple. To find out more about Ski Plus packages, take a look at our Ski Plus page and look out for the Ski Plus icon to find accommodations that feature it.
Find a holiday to suit everyone in the group
Booking a group ski holiday starts with a question: where will we go? Which resort will suit all the abilities in our group? What accommodation is best for groups?
To help you answer these questions, we've highlighted resorts and accommodations throughout our website and brochure with the 'good for groups' icon:
These tags mean that:
- There is a large selection and availability of rooms in that accommodation.
- There are plenty of social areas where your group can meet, eat and drink together.
- There's plenty going on in-resort - so whether you're skiing all day or happier off the mountain, there's something to keep every member of your group entertained.
- There's a range of slopes available to suit all abilities - beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Hassle-free group bookings with Crystal
Take the hassle out of organising your group with our specialist booking service. The groups team are available six days a week - don't worry about phoning all your mates, we'll do that for you.
- We can arrange flights from different Irish airports.
- We can hold holiday options while people decide what they want to do.
- We can call group members separately to arrange payment and their ski essentials - lift pass, equipment hire and tuition.
- We'll make name changes for free if you need us to (up to four weeks before departure on Thomson Airways).
- We'll e-mail you a room list so rooms can be allocated in advance.
- We'll deliver lift passes if your group size is 10 or more.
- For groups of 20 or more we'll organise a private welcome meeting in resort.
If you're taking a whole chalet for your group holiday, why not also choose Chalet Plus? Chalet Plus gives you all the great benefits of our usual chalet service plus packed lunch to take with you on the slopes, as well as unlimited beer and wine from 5.00pm-9.30pm. Find out more about our chalet service and Chalet Plus.
Or how about a cooked breakfast, pre-dinner aperitifs, canapés and superior wines? Add a little decadence to your chalet experience by booking our 'Enhanced food & drink' option. Find out more.