Get away with your mates for an awesome group holiday
Going away as a group is one of the best ways to enjoy a ski holiday. Travel together, ski together - it's a great experience, bound to produce lasting memories as well as the inevitable vault of hilarious Facebook photos.
Group Lift pass offers
Buy one lift pass and receive the second half price if you book your Crystal Group Ski holiday by 21 October 2013. This offer is available for holidays departing between 4 January through to 9 February 2014 inclusive. Call our team to check availability and book your group holiday.
Take the hassle out of organising your group with our specialist booking service. The groups team are available seven days a week - don't worry about phoning all your mates, we'll do that for you.
- We can arrange flights from Dublin and Cork airports
- We can hold holiday options while people decide what they want to do
- We'll make name changes for free if you need us to (up to four weeks before departure on Thomson Airways)
- We'll e-mail you a room list so rooms can be allocated in advance
- We'll deliver lift passes if your group size is 10 or more
- For groups of 20 or more we'll organise a private welcome meeting in resort
If you're a group of 10 or more contact our groups team so that we can help you find the ski holiday to meet all your needs. Use our group enquiry form. Or call on 01 4331049.
Good for groups
Look out for the 'Good for groups' icon as you'll find these hotels, chalets and apartments are ones that we've identified as particularly suited to group ski holidays.
If you're taking a whole chalet for your group holiday, why not also choose Chalet Plus? Chalet Plus gives you all the great benefits of our usual chalet service plus packed lunch to take with you on the slopes, as well as unlimited beer and wine from 5.00pm-9.30pm. Find out more about our chalet service and Chalet Plus.
Or how about a cooked breakfast, pre-dinner aperitifs, canapés and superior wines? Add a little decadence to your chalet experience by booking our 'Enhanced food & drink' option. Find out more.